Friday, March 20, 2009

FFF- GREEN = SPRING!

Spring is here! Our peach and plum trees are in full bloom and its time for our annual peach tree pictures of the girls.
EmilyAshelyMadeline

More pink than green, but still fun right? It's always a challenge to get them to stand next to the tree because of the bees. Maddie is ok with them- but Ashley and Emily go into a full dramatic meltdown at the sight of a bee right now- so trying to get a smile in the middle of a panic attack is tough! LOL To help them a bit I waited until the end of the day to take these pictures and most of the bees had gone off to their hives to rest. :)

If you would like to see more Green pictures- check out Sarah's blog! If you want to see our St. Patrick's Day tribute click HERE!

4 comments:

Kim & Dave said...

Beautiful!

Lisa and Madeline said...

Love the tree pics, so pretty. WOW, the girls are 5. All in Kindergarten in the fall, how exciting.
You cracked me up on your comment on taking your girls to American Girl. I would be scared with 3 for sure. Eaxh doll is $95 and you have to do that times 3...stay very far away. I spent $300 on a doll and clothes, scary.

Have a great weekend. Thanks for stopping by my blog.
Lisa

Melinda said...

The blossoms are so pretty! I can't wait until spring to hit us! The girls are precious! And I'd probably be in panic melt-down mode too if bees were buzzing around my head! :-) Have a great weekend!

Melinda

Mama Eve said...

How pretty! Glad nobody got spooked by the bees. They are all over my wisteria over here. The kids love to stare at them but don't get too close. When a ball of theirs rolls over, they call for me, "Bee Ball Mama, Bee Ball!!!" LOL.