Monday, March 2, 2009

Memories Monday 3/2/09

Is it really March? How can this be?? Where did February go? Do I really have only 13 days until my babies are 5? What? How? No way! Can you tell I am in denial?? Sigh... it seems like yesterday that we were taking this picture... The girls were almost 2 months old in these pictures. Ashley was home finally from the hospital and we could take group shots again! We used the first one for their birth announcement.
So tiny and squished into my dad's chair (where only one can fit these days!). Yep- I'm in denial!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I remember taking these with you!! Oh the good ole' days!!! This is one of my favorites... but you know I have so many ;-) lol Can't wait until tomorrow!!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG how cute!!!!!!!! I want to kiss them!!!

hugs,Leslie

Sheryl said...

can't believe time has flown! We haven't gotten a bit older though right? :)