Friday, April 17, 2009

Just in Time for Easter~

Yes- I know Easter was last weekend, really, I'm not a week behind! I was getting ready to take the girls picture last weekend to put up here on the blog with our happiest Easter wishes to you all and well- things didn't go as planned. We had egg decorating done and cake making to do. I thought- I'll just check my email real quick and we'll go outside is this awesome weather to take a picture... well... that's when we played a little game I like to call...


One of these triplets is not like the other!
oh dear! The culprit (is there any surprise that its Emily?) came running into the computer room proudly announcing, "Look mommy, I'm a tiki man!" Huh? My initial shock brought panic to her eyes (she was so proud of herself) and I could see her starting to crumble- at that moment I started laughing hysterically (never trust a quiet moment to check your email!) and she beamed with pride once again.So I told her I wanted to get my camera from the van. I walked out to the van and as I walked back up the sidewalk- Maddie came running out of the house yelling, "Look mommy, I'm a tiki man too!" Ah well- my fault for walking out right? Monkey see, monkey do in our house! She then panicked a bit and started erasing her face (did I mention this was all white board marker?) with the eraser from the marker- I told her it was ok- we were going to take a picture first and then I would wash it off. Thus- hers is half gone...Now what about Ashley in all of this? I think about this time she was getting the idea that maybe she should be a tiki man too- this mommy was on to them by now though (what's the saying? once- shame on you, twice, shame on me?) and had the right mind to firmly tell her- "Ashley, don't even think of writing on your face- you're best off just sitting here next to your sisters and smiling!" And she did!

If you picked Ashley in the game above then- you are the winner and you get a gold star (just like she did!)So here is our Easter picture! ;-) We hope you had a great day! I'll post more pictures from the weekend later!

3 comments:

michelle Jarboe said...

Nice to see that is was not my Goddaughter that was at the beginning of this... like she usually is ;-) I'll take the poop knock knock joke anytime ;-) lol

Mama Eve said...

That really is a GREAT Easter pic! LOL!

Anonymous said...

OMG im laughing soo hard at those pics!!! ashley you are too smarTT haa haa!

hugs,leslie