You may remember my post last year about the amazing triplet canvas that toured the US as part of a fundraiser for my friend Sheryl and her daughter (a triplet) Mira?? If not- you can read about it by clicking HERE.Mira is having her kidney transplant Wednesday (that's May 13th!)!!!! yes- they met their fundraising goals, yes- they found a match and YES it is their amazing NEIGHBOR!!!
Here is the link to an article on Mira and her donor: http://www.jsonline.com/news/milwaukee/44618877.html
Sheryl has become a dear friend to me, and while I have yet to meet her, I do consider her a close friend. I WILL get to meet her next month when 14 of us triplet (and more) mommies meet up in VEGAS for a little R&R and fun!! And I can't wait to give her a real hug!
In the meantime, if you are of the praying nature, would you please take a moment to pray for my friend Sheryl, for sweet little Mira, for the amazing donor and for both of their families (Sheryl of course has 2 other children Mira's age and the donor has 2 young boys as well) and the doctors performing this amazing procedure? I will keep you updated as I get word on the progress.
To read more about Mira you can click on her picture on my sidebar.Thank you so so so much!
XO
2 comments:
praying for this sweet girl! What a angel her neighbor is!!!
love ya,leslie
Great post. You know I have thought of little else today.
Post a Comment