Sunday, October 31, 2010

Favorite Photo Sunday

Things are eerily calm around the house today considering its Halloween and all! We are decorated, dinner is in the crock pot and we have no other plans until our friends and family arrive in a few hours. The girls have been playing outside most of the morning and have now moved to their bedroom and set up blankets over their bedsides to make forts underneath (I think a few of my battery LED tea lights may have disappeared underneath with them). So while I wait for my memory card to finish loading so I can clear it for tonight's festivities, I thought I would post a Favorite Foto post- yes, it used to be FFF (Favorite Foto Friday)- but you take what you can get right? :o)

I have a new camera! I am still learning how to use it. It's an entry level SLR camera by Olympus and I love it! There's not too many bells and whistles- but there are enough to keep me happy and testing.While we (we meaning ME) were cleaning up the front yard yesterday Emily got out the Touchable bubbles and started playing with them. They aren't easy to catch- but if you do- the bubble will hang out for quite some time.

We hope everyone has a safe and happy Halloween tonight!

No comments: