(I've edited this to add this year's bunny picture that we took this morning!)
Easter 2007
Easter 2008!
I can't believe how early Easter is this year! I got an email that tells me it won't be this early again for another 95 years- phew! We are starting to feel better so we should be all healthy for Sunday! When I think about our past Easter's I remember that the first Easter was right after the girls were born. Ashley was still in the NICU and so we had a low key Easter that year. I can't seem to find any pictures of Easter 2005??? Here are some pictures of my Easter memories:
2006: Dinner at Grandma and Grandpa's house- such big girls walking down

Easter 2007: First egg hunt-not sure why we waited to do an egg hunt- but they really got into it and loved looking for eggs.
They especially enjoyed it once they discovered what was inside the eggs!

Dinner at Grandma and Grandpa's- big girls sitting at the table, amazing how much changes in a year!


7 comments:
Happy Easter!! Funny you couldn't find 2005 Easter pics... I couldn't find 2007! Hope you and your family have a wonderful Easter! I love how they all sit on the bunny's lap... hoping for that picture someday!
Lookie how adorable they are sitting on the Easter Bunnies Lap! Too Cute!
Happy Easter!
The girls are so wonderful. They are so animated and adorable. Enjoy this Easter weekend with your family.
Lauren
Love all the photos! FFF is great, I should do it but I know that I wouldn't keep up with it. So I'm not going to even attempt to. I'll just enjoy yours!
Found your blog through "Kiss the Frog for me", what adorable girls you have. My litte ones just turned 5 on March 19th and her name is Madeline! Your girls are precious. I bet you have your hands full with 3 girls, but like you said- and I agree, you wouldnt trade it for the world....being a mom is the best thing that ever happened to me.
Happy Easter to your family!
correction from above...i said little "ones"...I only have ONE girl:)
Ohhhhh...we WERE neighbors! Yes, we lived in Torrance (Walteria)! We kind of bounced around the South Bay after we got married in 1992. We were in Redondo Beach, Lomita, and then Torrance (Winlock Road). We left for the midwest in December of 2003. I miss it - especially the weather. Is Kid Concepts still the place to be? That place was the greatest and there is nothing like it where we live now. I bet we know someone in common! What a small world!
Happy Easter!
Jennifer
Post a Comment