I've found an awesome blog that has this favorite foto friday challenge (the link is on the side of this page under Kiss the Frog For Me)- I participated for the first time last friday with my leap year post- so this week's theme is titled, "One Year Ago" how amazing! How do I pick ONE picture??? At this time when I am reflecting on my girls' past birthdays (in one week!) that I get to reflect upon this time last year. What comes to mind when I think of this time last year? HIVES! I had them and they were horrible- I am apparently allergic to penicillin now and we were all sick- so on top of it I had a rash that was head to toe, no voice and was trying to get the girls healthy for their birthday- wow. We went to Disney's CA Adventure while I had them- looking back- I probably should have stayed home. LOL
The girls meeting their first princess!
I also very vividly remember our call to 911when Maddie had such a horrible croup attack the paramedic said it was the worst he had seen in a long time. Very scary and an experience i hope to never have again- it has led us down the asthma and allergy testing road. She was almost perfect the day after (though you can see it in her face that she wasn't 100%) and we took our St. Patty's Day picture.
This theme brings to mind the girls' 3rd birthday and all the fun we had!
Finally this time of year brings about our annual pictures with the peach tree in bloom- its in full bloom right now and we'll be taking pictures this weekend- but here are the pics I took last year.
Maddie

Ashley

Emily
3 comments:
I am very jealous of your peach tree in bloom today! It is SOOO cold and we have 5 inches of snow with about 6 more to come... UGH!
I LOVE the monkey themed birthday cakes! you have to tell me how you made them - they are too cute, but your girls are just amazingly adorable! I bet your heart just melts lookng in on your three daughters... what a wonderful time they will have growing up with each other!
Found your blog through Sarah's FFF list. What beautiful girls you have and how lucky they are to have each other! They have grown so much during the past year - but are so adorable.
Have a great weekend!
Love & FROG,
Heather
Awesome Pictures. I love the monkey cakes from last year. We did a monkey cake when my trio turned two. Birthdays are the best. I so wish we lived that close to Disney Land.
Nicole
Post a Comment