Thursday, March 27, 2008

Favorite Foto Friday: My Daughters' Eyes

This week's FFF theme is EYES! I've had this post set up for a few weeks now- just waiting for the opportunity/time to post it (they go with one of the songs on the playlist). My girls all have different eye colors! How cool is that? Its one of the first differences people notice when trying to tell if they are identical.I took these last summer- some of my favorite pictures of the girls are the close ups I have of their faces/eyes. Emily's eyes are so intense- she absorbs everything with her eyes and doesn't miss anything! She can be so sensitive too, bless her heart! Madeline's eyes are so blue! They sparkle all the time. She loves to read letters and signs as we drive along. Ashley has the longest eyelashes I have ever seen! Her eyes are always so serious and yet they are so sweet too- especially when she is playing "mommy" to her stuffed animals. All their eyes though- regardless of color- sparkle and dance whenever they are silly or mischievous (and know it!)!

EMILY


MADELINE


ASHLEY

8 comments:

Sarah said...

They all are amazing... I can see how you can drown in all three!! Martina McBride's song is my all time favorite!

Lisa and Madeline said...

You have wonderful pictures of the girls eyes. Awesome. I know after today and seeing these pictures I will be more focused on taking close up of the eyes like yours. Its amazing what the eyes share about their "mood" and personality.

Have a great weekend!

Rebekah said...

Oh the innocence in those eyes of your girls is amazing ... I love the zoomed in photo of Emily's eyes ... I wish I knew what she was thinking ... thank you for sharing your family ...

Jenelle said...

Beautiful eyes! I love your close-up shots.

Our Family of 5 said...

Wow! The pictures leave me speechless! They are all 3 beautiful! Happy Friday!

Young Creations said...

Yes, I agree with Sarah, I love Martina McBride. The girls eyes are beautiful. I love the close up looks.
Lauren

Jennifer said...

They are SO DARN CUTE!!!! Don't the long eyelashes kill you? My "M" has very long lashes and I just love looking at them when her eyes are closed!

I was trying to think of anyone we might know in common. I figured you are probably in touch with other families with multiples. Do you know the Schwartz (sp?) quads? Their mom's name is Shannon and they live in PV (or they did a few years ago). I used to play Bunco with Shannon. Her quads were born in the summer or fall of 2003. Ring a bell?

Tanya Siekman said...

Chris,

Your girlies are just so darn cute! Love the eye shots!

Great Easter pictures too ... my three do not like the Easter Bunny yet.

Tanya