First- let me say- Jennifer I am working on my "tag"- its been harder than I thought but it is in the works and a lot of fun- stay tuned! :)
This weels FFF from Sarah is about Siblings. The word means so much to me! First- I think of my sister- Sara. She is 5 years younger than me, but one of my closest friends!


Of course there are my girls- siblings themselves- they love to yell "SISTER POWER" lately and put their hands on their hips like super heroes! How special that they will always have each other and that special bond- not only as sisters, but triplets.

I think of my mom and her siblings- how whenever the 4 get together they cherish the time they have together and tell wonderful family stories. I could listen to them talk for hours!
And of course I've posted this before- but I just love the picture of our 3 generations of siblings/sisters. How blessed we are to have each other!

12 comments:
I absolutely love the 3 generation picture. That is one to truly cherish.
Laurne
Girl Power is too adorable!! Love the generation picture as well!!
Your girls are very cute. Love the 3 generation one too!
Your girls are just adorable. How lucky they are to have each other. Congrats on the panties. My daughter has been potty trained since she was 2 1/2, but 50% of the time cannot get through the night dry. We are still working on it at 5 years old...So congrats to your girls!
What a wonderful family you have! Instant siblings are pretty special ... the bond is so different ... I love the thought of hands on hips and GIRL POWER Being yelled ... too cute! Thanks for sharing so many great photos ... Have a great weekend!
I have to agree that I love the 3 generation picture. How fun that there are so many girls in your family!
That is a great post!!! Happy Friday!!
I love how you thought outside of the box and added YOUR siblings as well as your moms! What a great idea!
As always, your girls are too cute! I'm looking forward to reading your tag!
Girl Power Superheroes in dry underoos! Wahoo! That is awesome for MOM, too!!! I enjoyed ALL of your sibling pictures~thanks for sharing.
Sister power! How funny! You're superheroes sure are darling. I enjoyed your pictures.
I am a twin and I have a cousin who has triplets - Whew! What a ride! One of the first things I noticed about your pictures is that everyone is so beautiful! And the second thing - your family needs a boy!!
Peace and Hugs,
Becca
Hip Hip Hooray for the dry night! (I need someone to come potty train my 3) And love the photos...your girls are so lucky to have eachother!
Post a Comment