My blogging friend Jennifer has tagged me! So I've been instructed to share 7 things about ME that you might not know... could get interesting! Here we go (or as one of my students likes to say... "let's do this thing")
1. I can't throw away boxes! Drives my friend Michelle crazy, but I probably have EVERY major and minor appliance box in my garage and then some (I love to save the boxes from my decorative stuff too)! You just never know if you will ever need a box! I'm currently cleaning out the garage- here are some boxes I am "letting go" (sniff!). Have I mentioned that I have boxes IN boxes????
1. I can't throw away boxes! Drives my friend Michelle crazy, but I probably have EVERY major and minor appliance box in my garage and then some (I love to save the boxes from my decorative stuff too)! You just never know if you will ever need a box! I'm currently cleaning out the garage- here are some boxes I am "letting go" (sniff!). Have I mentioned that I have boxes IN boxes????
2. I can't stand to get my face wet! Yes I wash my face- but I don't stick it in the water of the running shower to do it- i hate when even a drip of water hits my face- call it a water phobia if you will- I really panic when i have to go under water- whether in the shower or when swimming.
3. I love PEEPS! Yep- those fluffy sugar covered marshmallows you get at Easter (and now Halloween and Christmas!) Could eat a box of them myself! By the looks of this picture- Emily is realizing she loves peeps too!
4. My close family knows about this next little "quirk"- if you stick your hand out to me like you are passing something- I will always stick my hand out to take it- no matter what it is. My family delights in testing this out often.
5. I LOVE chocolate but can't stand chocolate ice cream- chocolate milkshakes MUST be made with vanilla ice cream and chocolate syrup!
6. I played flute for 9 years. Ok- so some of you know this- but my internet/blogging friends probably don't! yep- I was a band geek! But a cool band geek! Yes- I went to band camp... NO i never went "there" with my flute (but i sure laughed hard when i saw that movie!)! I got to travel a lot with band and I also met some of my closest friends to this day from being in band. I've known Glena since 6th grade (over 20 years) and Julie since 9th (close to 20 years)- we get together about once a month still for dinner or a get together of sorts. Our nickname for ourselves in high school was "the three witches"- you can guess what the uncensored version of that was!
Above: High School Grads 1991 ; Below: Sept. 2007
7. I've gone through FIVE cameras in 4 years. Yep- I'm hard on my cameras. I really want to go to the next level and get an SLR camera- but I just can't make that leap just yet- maybe once the girls are in school/sports/etc. I've taken THOUSDANDS of pictures and have them all backed up on disks that are EVERYWHERE- hmm... maybe i have a box that will fit them all? :)
So now I'm supposed to "tag" my friends to do what I just did- so here goes!
Tanya S. (this is the Farmhouse Kids mom- I tagged her blog instead of the kids blog since this is about HER! LOL)
Sheri (private blog)
2 comments:
Hi Chris,
I'm thinking of 7 things about me to post ... will work on it and do it in the morning!
I know I've told you before ... your girlies are so cute. Do you always dress them alike?
Tanya
YAY! It was fun to get to know you better! I felt really OLD when I read that you graduated in 1991 (I got MARRIED in 1992)!
Thanks for playing along!
Jennifer
Post a Comment