We were able to renew the girls' annual passes to Disneyland on Friday! I took the girls ahead of time to get the passes taken care of and Rick joined us for a few hours in the park!

Madeline and Ashely on the Pooh Ride and below is Rick and Emily sporting very similar expressions!


It wasn't too crowded- the Santa Ana winds were blowing and it cooled off a bit in the evening.

Because we had Rick there we were able to ride the rides I can't take them on when I'm by myself- Like Dumbo.

We also rode Peter Pan, Buzz Lightyear, and Pirates with Rick!

Daddy said goodbye and the girls and I were off for our own adventures

We rode the Jungle Cruise and then stopped for a snack while watching the Steam Boat



We ended our trip with a visit to the Tiki Room and a little shopping at Downtown Disney. We were home before bedtime! It's great to be back at the Happiest Place on Earth!
We are also back to school/work today and so hopefully our schedule will be back on track too!
No comments:
Post a Comment