Sick or not, I LOVE my girls!
This is one of my favorite pictures ever! I took it for Rick to post as his computer wallpaper. As cute as my girlies are- their backsides are just as cute! I remember this was just when I was able to start getting their hair into ponytails~ I was so excited! Have I ever told you I had BALD babies?! They are almost TWO in this picture! Hard to believe when you look at their hair now! And, thinking back- I'm pretty sure we/the girls have been sick EVERY Valentines Day! Yuck!I also LOVE this time of year... why? Birthdays are looming for one! Plans are in full effect for the big FIVE birthday party! I was also thrilled this week to peek out among the rain clouds/rain and see this:
This is our plum tree!!!!! I had to get a quick picture because it was starting to rain (you know I melt in the rain! I admit- I'm a weather wimp!) but this little flower means spring is coming (and delicious plums too!) So here's a little glimmer of hope for all my cold weather friends! Since taking this picture several more flowers have opened. Like last year, I'll post progression pictures. The real treat will be once the peach tree blossoms- always makes for beautiful pictures!
I hope you are well and that you have a great weekend! Check back tomorrow/Saturday for our Valentines Day post!
And to see more LOVE pictures, don't forget to visit Sarah's blog!
11 comments:
I love your "love" picture! So cute! You really should enter that one in a photo contest.
Oh my goodness - what a super cute photo!
Happy Valentine's Day!
Great picture!! Hope your girls are feeling better soon. Its never fun to be sick.
Melinda
THat diaper picture is SO cute! I love it! The flower is exciting, too. I'm ready for spring. Feel better soon!
I LOVE that photo!!!
hugs,Leslie
P.s i hope you all get well soon!
I hope everyone starts feeling better soon! I love the pic of the girls. That is definetly a cute one!!
Happy Valentines Day.
Love, Marci
That is the cutest picture ever!
That is so CUTE, your girls in their diapers. ADORABLE!
Marlene
That is one of the cutest things I have ever seen!
That diaper picture is one of he cutest I have seen! You should publish it some where!
I LOVE those LOVE butts!
Post a Comment