These were taken in January 2007 (yes- January LOL) We were at our local park and Grandma Nancy treated the girls to a SpongeBob ice cream bar off the ice cream truck (yes- we have ice cream trucks all year). Her sisters had long finished theirs and were off to other adventures in the park- but Ashley savored hers to the sticky melted end!






It dripped all down her arm/sleeve and all over her shirt. She was so happy. To this day she is my ice cream girl!
And if it makes you feel any better- it started to rain here on Thursday and we are expecting it to rain through Monday. I'm not complaining- I know we need it badly and I enjoy it as long as I'm inside and don't have to go out in it. :)
If you want to see more MELT pictures (more likely of the white nature?) don't forget to check out Sarah's blog by clicking HERE! have a great weekend everyone! I have a couple updates/posts set for next week so check back!:) Hugs!
4 comments:
speaking of not wanting to get out in the rain....hhhmmmm.... I may not be coming to Torrance today... ;-) Just can see getting stuck in traffic all day ;-)
I remember these photos... just loved them then and love them more now ;-)
YUMMMMMMMM.... I misss summmer!!!
hugs,Leslie
Oh.my.word!!! That ice cream running down her arm is GREAT!!!!
She is adorable!
Ahhhhhhhhh, not only do we ALWAYS get the spongebobs from the ice cream truck but we have eaten many of them in that very shirt! Ahhhhhhh
Post a Comment