Happy Valentines Day!
I just have to post it again...it's tooooo cute! :)
I think its going to be a quiet one around here. We are in between rain storms and have been sick, sick, sick. :( All 3 girls are on antibiotics, cough suppressant, lots of Tylenol/Motrin and ALL 3 are on breathing treatments (yep- even Emily). Our nebulizer is working overtime this week (thank goodness we just had it replaced!) and we aren't getting much sleep. Maddie broke out in hives again on Thursday night so we've added benedryl to the mix too. The girls missed school 3 days this week- Emily missed Monday, all 3 missed Tues/Wed and Maddie missed Thur. (I guess Ashley only missed 2 days?) Sadly, Maddie had to miss her Valentines Day party at school, but with a fever there was no way we were sending her to school. I was able to pick up their valentine projects early and we made them at home so they had their mailboxes ready for Valentines.
The girls brought home Maddie's valentines and we had a mini-party at home with her.

Emily with the gorilla I sent her- we do Valentine Grams through Student Council
The girls got to pick one treat to eat- Maddie is showing me her choice while Emily gets hers.
Valentines Hats too!
Maddie's was her teachers- she gave it to me to give her.
Emily being silly with her hat- we just need to draw eyes on the hearts!
Thankfully, I think we are on the mend and am hoping we are done with doctor visits until their 5 year checks next month! GULP- in one month I will have 5 year olds!!!!
I think its going to be a quiet one around here. We are in between rain storms and have been sick, sick, sick. :( All 3 girls are on antibiotics, cough suppressant, lots of Tylenol/Motrin and ALL 3 are on breathing treatments (yep- even Emily). Our nebulizer is working overtime this week (thank goodness we just had it replaced!) and we aren't getting much sleep. Maddie broke out in hives again on Thursday night so we've added benedryl to the mix too. The girls missed school 3 days this week- Emily missed Monday, all 3 missed Tues/Wed and Maddie missed Thur. (I guess Ashley only missed 2 days?) Sadly, Maddie had to miss her Valentines Day party at school, but with a fever there was no way we were sending her to school. I was able to pick up their valentine projects early and we made them at home so they had their mailboxes ready for Valentines.
Above: Ashley with her Valentine mailbox and below is Emily with hers.
The girls brought home Maddie's valentines and we had a mini-party at home with her.
Emily with the gorilla I sent her- we do Valentine Grams through Student Council
The girls got to pick one treat to eat- Maddie is showing me her choice while Emily gets hers.
Valentines Hats too!
Maddie's was her teachers- she gave it to me to give her.
Emily being silly with her hat- we just need to draw eyes on the hearts!
1 comment:
They are sooooo cute..I love that diaper pic it makes me LOL!
Happy Valentines day!
hugs,leslie
Post a Comment