Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

Rick is trying to sleep right now and I am TRYING to keep the natives quiet (though right now they are pretending to roar like lions- sigh) so I had them answer the following questions about their amazing dad in honor of the day.

1. What is something Daddy always says to you?
Emily: Listen

Ashley: donkey words

Madeline: be nice, care

2. What makes Daddy happy?
Emily: when I listen

Ashley: he loves me

Madeline: when I play nice

3. What makes Daddy sad?
Emily: when I don’t listen

Ashley: when I don’t give him a hug

Madeline: when I want to be the boss

4. How does Daddy make you laugh?
Emily: when he says donkey words

Ashley: when he says “donkey”

Madeline: when he tickles me

5. How old is Daddy?
Emily: 14

Ashley: 10

Madeline: 13

6. How tall is Daddy?
Emily: very tall

Ashley: big!

Madeline: very tall

7. What is Daddy’s favorite thing to do?
Emily: play with us

Ashley: play with me

Madeline: play

8. What does Daddy do when you're not around?
Emily: go to work

Ashley: plays on the computer

Madeline: go to work

9. What is Daddy really good at?
Emily: fixing the tv

Ashley: making kitties with me

Madeline: making cars

10. What is Daddy not so good at?
Emily: building stuff

Ashley: reading long books

Madeline: finding what he’s looking for

11. What is Daddy’s job?
Emily: going to work

Ashley: working

Madeline: going to work

12. What is Daddy’s favorite food?
Emily: toast and peanut butter

Ashley: rice

Madeline: chicken or something like that

13. What do you and Daddy do together?
Emily: build stuff (because I am very smart and can find the pieces)

Ashley: read books that are not long

Madeline: play

14. How do you know Daddy loves you?
Emily: he comes places with us

Ashley: because he gives me lots of kisses and hugs

Madeline: he gives me kisses and hugs


Love those honest answers! :) Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there! LOTS of updates coming soon- we are officially on VACATION!!!!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

okay, I laughed out load at Madeline's answer to #10!!! She got that one EXACTLY right!!!lol ha ha ha Very cute!! Hope your having a wonderful morning with Daddy! Hugs from wifey #2!