Monday, July 20, 2009

Baby Reunion!

When I posted the Color Accent pictures I mentioned that I took them at our annual baby reunion party at our fertility doctor's. Here are the rest of the pictures from the afternoon.

The family with Dr. Salem. He is such a sweet man- 5 years later- he still remembers us (though how can you forget us). He remembers I am a teacher and that Rick does Real Estate. He spends time with every family catching up and taking pictures. We will forever have a place in our hearts for Dr. Salem and his staff. They made our dream a reality (times 3)!The party has lots for the kids to do- rides, entertainment and food!The highlight each year is the horse/pony rides. This year we were able to ride 2 times. They were on cloud 9!
Ashley...Emily (went right for the biggest horse)...Madeline...Madeline (round 2)Ashley (Round 2)

It was a fun afternoon! We love meeting the other families too that have gone through Dr. Salem's doors. It's a journey you wish on no one, but once you've traveled that path- its good to know you aren't alone!

No comments: