I have several features on my point and shoot camera that I am still getting familiar with (who has time to read the manual with triplets and other great books/magazines to read in the house?) But one feature I've really been working with lately is the COLOR ACCENT feature.
Take a look.....
Pretty neat huh? These are not photoshopped or edited in anyway! With a few adjustments on the camera settings I got these great snow cone pictures in black and white with only the orange accented!
These were taken at our fertility doctor's annual reunion party last month. I'll post more pictures from the party soon (the girls got to ride horses) but for now- I'll leave you with more color accent!






1 comment:
LOVE that color accent feature. I did it at the wedding we went to on Sat. It looks so "fancy"! You did a great job. Snow cone looks GOOOOOOD! Next year...my party...snow cones...a must!
Post a Comment