Saturday, August 22, 2009

200th Post!!!

Yes folks! It's here! My 200th post! When I did my 100th post, it seemed to me that 200 would be far away and yet, that hasn't been the case! Blogging about our life has allowed me to share with family and friends the events of our lives. But more importantly, for me, it is giving my girls a written account of the fun that we have had with them and hopefully shows them the indescribable love we feel for them. While I do try to make paper scrapbooks for the girls, my progress is slow. This blog is allowing me to keep up with the day to day events that I may not scrapbook about (or at least record the stories with the pictures so I don't forget!). Does this all make sense? Eventually I will have this blog published into hard cover books for the girls to have. So thank you for riding this amazing ride with us that is "life with triplets", I hope you're in for the long run! I have some special pictures of my lovelies that I want to share with you on this special occasion! Many have commented on the cool Color Accent feature on my camera that I used in the Sno-Cone post. I thought I would share some more fun that I recently had with it with some flowers in my front yard.

EMILY
Emily can be serious when she wants too, and quite stubborn (Hmmm...wonder where she gets that from?) She also has a very SILLY streak to her. She could be WAILING about an injustice done to her and then with a snap be laughing hysterically. She's for sure one-of-a-kind! Case in point- see below!




ASHLEY
Ashley is the girlie-girl (most of the time- she kicks a mean soccer ball and can hit any ball thrown at her with a bat!). She loves to play dress up and usually wears some type of accessory. She often breaks into dance and song. She is passionate and sensitive. She makes sure everyone gets a kiss good-bye and will wave to you from the front door.





MADELINE
Madeline has a zest for life like no other. She usually skips more than she walks. She will proudly tell anyone that she is now tall enough to ride the big rides at Disneyland (which she will get to do in a couple weeks!). Madeline is also sensitive and wants to please. She loves making new friends and is the social butterfly of the trio.These girls make me smile! We are having a wonderful summer and are going to make the most out of these last few weeks together!

1 comment:

Michelle Jarboe said...

I can't wait until we get to Dland with you!!! Birthday.... here we come!!! lol Great 200th post!!! Hopefully I will join the "posting" soon!!!! Love you!!!!!