Summer is flying by and we have a little under a month before we all go back to school! We are enjoying every moment of it (despite our gloomy weather- BOO!) and as I type this the girls have a friend over for a playdate (a first for our house!). It's so cute to listen to them playing together and hear the things they think are so important to share (have you ever touched a snake? what is your mom doing today? we did the summer reading program!)
I'm trying hard to keep the blog up to date on our happenings, but sometimes events fall through the cracks! One important one in particular was our 11th Anniversary! It's still so hard for me to believe that Rick and I have been married for 11 years now (and together for 16!). To celebrate the occasion we asked my mom to watch the girls and we had a night out with our friends Mike and Michelle! Our first stop was dinner at the Hibachi Steak House (think Benihana!). It was delicious and I ate EVERYTHING! LOL




After dinner we went to see the movie "The Hangover"- I haven't laughed so hard in a long time- but for sure not for the weak of heart!! It was wonderful to have an evening with Mike and Michelle (it was like "old' times- if I remember correctly what the "old" times were like- also referred to as the period BT - before triplets).
And to my hubby- I love you! Happy Anniversary!
1 comment:
It was a fabulous night!!! Thank you for letting us spend it with you on your anniversary ;-) HUGS xoxoxoxo
Post a Comment