I took Madeline for a date with Mommy to Disneyland on Friday! There's just something about seeing Disneyland through the eyes of your children/child! It was so fun to go with just her and do the rides/things she wanted to do! Her list mainly consisted of roller coasters! She had no fear and rode the biggest of the big (for Disneyland and her height limit). I'll post all the pictures soon- but here are my favorites of the day!Starting the day with a double decker bus ride

The look on her face above says it all!
This was right after the LARGE drop on Splash Mountain
Riding on Dumbo.What about Emily and Ashley you ask? They get their days this week- all just before school starts!
Sarah is still doing FFF on her site and this Friday marked her 100th FFF! If you want to see her blog/post on her "tiny dancer", just click HERE!
2 comments:
How fun! I want to go to DisneyLand! Cute pictures. :)
Awwwww Maddie looks so happy!!! I love her sweet smile.
Post a Comment