Thursday, February 28, 2008

Leap!

So its leap year- can you remember what you were doing LAST leapyear? I was "baking" and praying my "timers" wouldn't go off until March 1st (at least) :) hee-hee!


Can you imagine us celebrating the girls' FIRST birthday THIS year if they were born today? Phew! Wow does this picture bring back uncomfortable memories! And I baked for 15 more days! Hey- we still have that bear too!

2 comments:

Erickson 5 said...

I was baking last leap year too! I was just thinking about that this morning! Too funny!

Nicole

Sarah said...

I have no idea what I was doing last leap day, but definitely nothing as exciting as you! I am glad you posted your FFF and am happy to have found your blog! Your girls are beautiful! I can't wait to follow along more!

Did you come over from Heather's blog? One of my favorite people in the world!