So how do you like the blog so far? I've added a few things since I started, most notably MUSIC! About halfway down the list is a song by incubus called "Are you In?" Why this song you say? You'll find out Friday (though some of you know already) :) hee-hee! A few pictures from today- we spent some time outside since we've had cabin fever from being inside sick, also we hear we are expecting rain tomorrow...


4 comments:
you are getting so 'blog-savy!" you go girl!!
Love the music and the blog! Glad you guys are feeling better. My kids are better, but I woke up with a nasty cough this morning...so I guess it's my turn.
Hmmmmmm - Friday??? Isn't there another song we should be singing on Friday??? hhhmmmmmmmmmmmm
Love it! Love it!
Wow .. I've never seen Sheryl eitehr. Hi Sheryl!
Hi Tanya M!
Christina ... love the header too. You make it? I'm working on you one too. Just have to keep the computer running between the ice storms... hee hee.
Tanya
Post a Comment