Monday, February 11, 2008

Triplets Down! Mommy Down!

About 6 pm Sunday night Ashley came up to me and said, "I don't feel so well mommy". Sigh- and thus the marathon begins. In less than 24 hours I had all 3 sick with fevers, cough and Emily throwing up anything she drank. Since then I have felt awful too and was down all of yesterday myself on the couch (thanks mom for your help!). We got the girls to the doctor- Ashley and Maddie have double ear infections, Ashley's ruptured some time Monday night and so they are on antibiotics and ashley gets drops in the one ear as well. Emily is on hold right now for antibiotics because her ears were clear! Yay! She has been sweating off her fever today and is just beginning to perk up a bit and want to play. I'm better after more sleep last night (thanks Rick!) and will be back to work tomorrow (thanks Lisa!). Having 3 sickies in the house is no fun, but we've been lucky so far this winter so it seems we were due. Here are some sad pictures of sickies present and past :)

this morning


when the girls were almost 2

No comments: