My babies aren't babies anymore- the school pictures are here!
Emily
Ashley
Madeline
I was more teary eyed when I got these on Friday than the first day of school. This really makes it seem REAL. I think they did pretty good!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Aww Christina,they really do look grown up(there always be your babies tho),and there pictures turned out beautiful. They did such an amazing job,i know i couldn't get mine trio to sit still long enough to take a picture,specially a school one
WOW, they do look so grown up. I just love all the Gymboree of course. They are just beautiful. Amazing how time fies, you know. Sometimes when Madeline says something I have flas "forwards" of her saying the same things as a teenager. So scary.
5 comments:
Aww Christina,they really do look grown up(there always be your babies tho),and there pictures turned out beautiful.
They did such an amazing job,i know i couldn't get mine trio to sit still long enough to take a picture,specially a school one
Wow, they are looking so grown up! Nope, definitely not babies anymore. :(
The photos are beautiful! They did do a great job!!! Hope you gals are feeling better today, Love you!!
Wow...they are adorable. It is funny how the school pictures make them look so grown.
WOW, they do look so grown up. I just love all the Gymboree of course. They are just beautiful. Amazing how time fies, you know. Sometimes when Madeline says something I have flas "forwards" of her saying the same things as a teenager. So scary.
Post a Comment