Sunday, November 16, 2008

We're here!

The fires seem to be burning all around us, but we are ok. Aunt Chelle and Uncle Mike are packed and ready to evacuated if/when needed (they are on the border of the Yorba Linda/Anaheim Hills fire). Our yard is covered in ash and the air is horrible so we are sitting tight indoors for now until we can breathe easier outside. I imagine we will be indoors for recess this week at school. our hearts and prayers go out to all those affected by these horrible fires in Southern California. as well as to the fire fighters, police and emergency services that are fighting it!

These are from MICHELLE's house- not ours. I copied them from her Facebook album.

Be safe everyone!

1 comment:

Lisa and Madeline said...

Oh my, how scary. I pray for all those effected and for your family that you stay safe and the air does not get you sick. Your aunt & uncle are in my prayers.

I pray for lots and lots and lots of rain!

Lisa & Madeline