

My dad has always been there for me and supported me in all my crazy decisions in life! I'm so grateful for all of this and for all that he has done for me and my family (my family and me as my dad would correct me). I know I am blessed to have the dad I have, he works hard and has always put family first. He obviously adores our girls and I love watching them interact with him, especially now that they are little people and carry on actual conversations. But I will always remember when the girls were so little and he would be so patient with them and would walk with them (usually Maddie crying with colic) up and down his hallway singing to them. Grandpa taught the girls the ABC song for sure! When we moved in down the street he was here every night after work to take turns feeding babies and helping to put them to bed. Of course he always claimed "grandpa priviledge" when it came to diapers- but I certainly don't blame him for that one! Yes- dad is a great dad and an awesome grandpa! Happy Father's Day Dad! I love you! XOXOXO 
1 comment:
What a nice tribute! Has he seen it? I will scan my daddy pictures too, once my pantry is no longer leaning on my bookcase...LOL!
Post a Comment