So what is summer lovin' O'Connor style? Here's a sample of the few things we've ALREADY done since the start of summer last weekend. ENJOY!
Summer=BASEBALL!
We went to a minor league game for our friend Pam's birthday. She got to throw out the first pitch (nailed it!) and the girls got to play a between innings game of chasing the mascot around the bases (Ashley kept telling me, "I'm gonna get that parrot!"). Sounded like a great idea when we signed them up- got them out there- they started to run and the balls started to fly as the players warmed up for the next inning! Ever have one of those "What the heck was I thinking?" moments and there is nothing you can do about it as you watch it happen? Yep- that was me as I watched my girls run those bases- loving every moment of it- with baseballs flying all around them! They were cute though and were a big hit!
Summer= Water time!

We have a new pool and a new sprinkler- but the hose still wins for the water toy of choice. And old habits never die- they just suck in others- Ashley was our sole spitter last year-
this year she taught Maddie. :) 

Summer= Golf


Aunt Chelle and Uncle Mike have a putting green in their back yard. The girls proved they were naturals (look out Tiger!)- in bathing suits no less! Hmmmm...stay away from Hugh Hefner!
Summer=Lemonade! Our lemon tree is drooping from the weight! Grammie helped the girls make lemonade. It was delicious! Lemonade stand anyone?
SO that is just after one week of summer! PHEW! Are you tired yet? Hang on! Summer's just started and we have an awesome list of things to do this summer! Stay tuned!
Also- Jennifer is back home from her CA trip and she has some pretty good stories and pictures from our get together on her blog. (Glad to see we weren't the only ones to have "issues" with the Peter Pan ride! LOL)
13 comments:
Great pictures of the girls enjoying the sumnmer before school starts ... and I actually love the sptting pictures - the water is just frozen in time ... hope the rest of your summer is just as fun ... thanks for sharing and have a great weekend!
Rebekah, Jaden & Baby#2 TOO!
lovely pictures, makes me wish it was summer here!
Love those spitting puctures... that is SOOO funny! Give those sweet girls a snuggle for me! Their mama knows how to make summer fun!
Great summer pics...you captured all the summer's great activities! Love the making lemonade pics...too cute. The girls look like they are having so much fun in all the pics.
Great pictures! Your family sure is having lots of fun this summer!
Great pics! Your girls are beautiful and full of life. Thanks for sharing.
Now those are adorable pics!
Love the spitting water ones!
Your girls always look like they are having so much fun together! Do they ever not get along? What fun they always have and the smiles on their faces.
I love the water going into their face. My sister in law caught the one for me on my post of Madeline trying to get the water drops in her tongue. Her camera is amazing and we can actually see the dropplets in the air.
I hope someday we could come to CA. When I worked for Williams Sonoma & Sharper Image we had manager conferences in San Fran, but thats the only part of CA I have been. Maybe someday--
Have a fun weekend and always a thanks for stopping by our blog!
LISA & MADELINE
Great pictures! love the water spitting.
Hannah
Like everyone else, I LOVE the water spitting pics! They are so sweet! I still keep hearing Maddie's little voice saying "I like making new friends"! Or was it Emily???
Oh you have all the best things from summer, baseball, water fun, golf and lemonade, LOVE IT!!
And the spitting pics are great, Perfect shots!
Have a great weekend
Stacey
I love the golfing in bathing suits! Great pictures.
Best wishes,
kara
I love your summer pics of the girls...They are sooo full of life! Ahhh to be young again..LOL
Post a Comment