Friday, November 5, 2010

Day 5~ My camera!

Madeline is home with a fever today- I got the call from school about 10 am. She's doing ok- Tylenol is working- so its more about keeping her quiet and calm at this point. ;o) Today's "I'm thankful" is going to be short.

I LOVE my new camera and I am very thankful for it! We jumped on the SLR camera bandwagon this summer when my little point and shoot started to sound very sad. To give it credit- it lasted over a year longer than all previous point and shoots- so we had a good run! I still keep it in my purse for those quick shots.

I have not figured some parts of my new camera yet and that is frustrating, but I am hoping to take a class the beginning of next year to get some answers/help. I love taking close up pictures so here are a few I took this summer. ENJOY!

1 comment:

Michelle.Jarboe said...

CUTE!!! Love the pics!!! I too want to play more with my new SLR! lol... Mike somehow hit something at the Pumpkin Patch and now I have this crazy screen when you are viewing photos on the digital display! All seems to work ok...but.... I don't like it! lol ha ha ha ha

Keep the posts coming ;-) Love ya!