Saturday, November 6, 2010

Day 6~ Pedicures!

A little selfish, yes. But I am so thankful for the pedicure I got on Saturday. I don't get one very often so when I do its a real treat to just SIT for an hour and have someone pamper me a bit. I get to read magazines uninterrupted and I always take advantage of the rolling massage feature on the chair.

The girls ask me every time if they can come with me, especially Ashley (and they usually have some input on what color my toes will be- yes, I have come home with blue toes before). I'm thinking it's about time to have them come with me. I have always looked forward to the day I take my girls for manis/pedis with me- November 2010 might be the time!

1 comment:

Michelle.Jarboe said...

I would be fun.. but then you'll have to figure out a new place to sit in quiet for 1 full hour!!!! lol