Now that she has mastered the almanac- she has moved on to the Guinness Book of World Records. It has inspired her to try to reach her own record. Her choice- stacking cups- but not the speed stacking category- oh no! She wants to build the largest cup tower on record! Here is her preliminary attempt with kitchen cups.
Her sisters helped of course. Emily with the cup stack 2010
and Emily in 2005 with a book stack
Rick went to the grocery store yesterday and bought a few packages of foam cups. It's not enough to break any world records, but it sure is keeping them busy! Ashley likes to decorate the cups before stacking and Emily (I think) likes to knock them down.
Her sisters helped of course. Emily with the cup stack 2010
and Emily in 2005 with a book stack
Rick went to the grocery store yesterday and bought a few packages of foam cups. It's not enough to break any world records, but it sure is keeping them busy! Ashley likes to decorate the cups before stacking and Emily (I think) likes to knock them down.I am so grateful that my girls can be so creative and that we can help foster and encourage that creativity. Have I mentioned that their latest favorite toy is a LARGE cardboard box???
Yesterday it was the location of their book club.
Other days its an animal cage.
Some things never change!
(And as a side note- almost every picture I have of Madeline when she was a baby/toddler, she is holding a book!)

Gosh I love these girls! I can't wait to hear the stories they come home with today!
Yesterday it was the location of their book club.
Other days its an animal cage.
Some things never change!
(And as a side note- almost every picture I have of Madeline when she was a baby/toddler, she is holding a book!)

Gosh I love these girls! I can't wait to hear the stories they come home with today!
1 comment:
And I love how you've chosen pics that have something I have sent or given ;-) the box Ashley is in is from us... one we sent from Japan! lol... the purple canvas she is in later is one of the toys we gave! lol LOVE IT!!! Can't wait to see which record they break first!!!!
Post a Comment