Friday, May 2, 2008

FFF #6- Having a Ball!

Sarah's FFF always seem to fit perfectly with whatever we have had going on during the week! This week we started with record highs again (and the a/c in my classroom was broken- making for 94 degree temps INSIDE the room). In addition to the heat, my mom had to have a root canal this week so my sister in law Megan came to watch the girls for us. Megan has been living in New York for the past 4 years and just moved back to CA. The girls love Aunt Megan and were great for her! When I got home she had them dressed in their bathing suits ready to go out and get some relief! The girls "had a ball" with the pool and sprinkler and we "had a ball" watching!Maddie was all about jumping in the pool this timeAshley was having a lot of fun with the hose on high- below she is washing off Emily's feet because "they were dirty"
Within 3 days the weather has dropped 20-30 degrees and we are comfortable again, we know the summer heat is coming- and we're ready for it!

12 comments:

Tracy said...

They really look like they did have a ball! Lovely pics

Milk Mama said...

Wow! That's great weather IMO. It's pretty chilly here in OR! The girls look so cute in their suits! Boy I think it'll be about mid July before it's warm enough to go into a suit here lol!
Happy fff!

Sarah said...

Wow! I love swimming pool and water play weather! Looks like the girls are having such a fun time together! 94!! That is HOT!

Becky said...

Looks like fun! Can't wait until our weather is warm enough for the pool.

Lisa and Madeline said...

Looks like the girls had a ball. You captured the best pictures, with some of the girls in mid air. They are great. I cannot wait until it hits swimsuit seasone here...

Have a great weekend!

Lisa & Madeline

Rebekah said...

I LOVE your new pictures - though quite jealous since it DID snow here last week ... but the girls always look like they are having the greastest times together ... sisterhood is so wonderful ... enjoy your weekend!

Rebekah and Jaden

Faithful Froggers said...

Those are wonderful pictures! The girls look like they are just having so much fun enjoying that warm weather. It's amazing how much fun a hose is! :)

Happy Friday!

Tricia said...

GREAT pictures!!

ADORABLE!!!

♥ Tricia ♥

FREE GIVEAWAY FRIDAY on my blog!

Steve & Amy said...

Oh looks like so much fun! The girls do look like they are having a ball! These pictures make me want to have a cold glass of lemonade:)

Young Creations said...

I just love the hats. The pictures are just wonderful. I love to see that they are having so much fun in the water.
Come by and say hi!
Lauren

Becca said...

I love the hats, the water pictures, and the JUMPING!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

MLP said...

Oh wow! Ya'll are ALL adorable!!! Thanks for welcoming me to FFF! Your girls are just DARLING!