Sigh-
Sarah chose a tough one this week- we have to post our ONE favorite picture of the week! YIKES! I literally take hundreds of pictures per week. Well- i think I got it! Getting all 3 girls to look at the camera and cooperate happens once in a blue moon around here- but this picture is a great way to solve this problem and I absolutely LOVE it!

We are off to San Diego/Sea World this weekend! Lots of pictures to share on Monday I'm sure! Have a great weekend!
13 comments:
Oh now that photo is priceless! I absolutely love it - you couldn;t have chosen a better picture ... thanks so much for sharing and hope you have a wonderful Memorial Weekend!
Rebekah, Jaden & Baby#2 TOO!
That is a great picture! Have a great weekend!
Great choice! That is a precious picture! Enjoy your weekend!
What a great picture... I can just imagine it cropped to have the three of them centered and then turned into black & white... would be a postcard!! Have a wonderful time in Sea World! I am so jealous!
Oh, I love pictures like this. Super cute. Have fun!
Oh how sweet! I love pictures taken from behind
Love, love, love that photo. It would be very sweet as a black and white photo too! I am finding that photos from behind are a great way to get both of my kiddos in a picture too!
Lovely picture, they look so cute together!
LOVE it!
I love pictures like this! There is something so sweet and innocent about them.
Have fun in San Diego! I bet the girls are looking forward to it! We'll be out in June (5th-19th) so keep an eye out for me and my gang...wouldn't that be funny if we ran into you somewhere!!!
What a CUTE picture! You have such a beautiful family!
What a great picture! I love how the sidewalks winds and isn't straight. It just goes with the "triplet theme". :)
Sheri
Oh my, I love that picture! Looks like something out of a magezine! Absolutely precious!
Post a Comment