Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Grandmother, what big ears you have!

When I came home from work today this is what I saw:Remember my Mother's Day post proclaiming my mom is awesome? This is why! I never know what I will come home to, but it always makes me smile! Ashley was really into playing Little Red Riding Hood today. Mom said they played for over an hour and kept elaborating on the story each time they re-enacted it. Ashley was Red, Grammie was the wolf, Maddie was the Wood "Chomper"/Rescue Ranger Chip (maddie likes multiple roles) and Emily was, well- a horse, a baby wolf and a variety of other forrest creatures. I got to be Red's mommy when I got home; my job was to give her the basket of cookies to take to grandmother, who was sick. I'm going to have to get this on video- its too cute!The wood chomper going after the wolf! Rescue Ranger Chip saves the day!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

So sweet! The girls are going to remember these days with a happy heart!