FFF- Mommy and Me is posted below!
Grandpa's party was a big success! The food was delicious, the company was great and Maddie didn't blab what our present was until she was handing it to Grandpa! ("Grandpa, here's your music!") Mother's Day has been quiet- Rick is working, so my girls and I are relaxing at home and having fun. We will go back to my parents tonight for left overs. The girls sent me a pajama gram! Very cute! Wonder when I can use the "Do Not Disturb" sign that came with it?? As I am typing, Maddie is brushing my hair and Ashley is chomping on an apple in my ear. Emily is on their computer next to me. Life is good!
Grandpa and all his girls
Emily fishing in grammie's pond
time for cake!
2 comments:
It looks like your dad had a great birthday! I love the picture of him surrounded by all of his girls. His smile is great!
Sheri
Adorable as always! I posted some Mothers day pics too. Was just a nice , relaxing day with family also. What a gift!
(You should have an email from me- I replied to your email from 5-9, sorry it was a few days)
Have a great week!,
Lisa
Post a Comment