What makes a Triplet Mom Happy?????
Can you feel the joy through the computer? can you envision me doing the happy dance? Well after looking at this picture you just may!
That's right folks, I'm easy to please these days, just give me 2 washers and 2 dryers and I'm a HAPPY woman! I was always behind on laundry I just could not keep up. So imagine my joy when we got a second washer and dryer!!!! I'm caught up! I'll repeat- I'M CAUGHT UP!!! YAAAAAAAAY!!!!!
PS- this is ONE part of the big project- for those of you wondering :)
4 comments:
isn't it just the little things in life that make us happy! Congrats!!
HEY!!! I have 3 kids too (okay, so they aren't triplets) and I only have ONE washer that SOMETIMES works!!! What's the big idea? Move over sister...I'm movin' in (and I'm bringing the kids and their laundry)!!!
Wow, you are a lucky duck!!! We were down a dryer for a bit and I thought I was going to go nuts!!! I would love to have a set!!! That would solve all my prolems...LOL!!!
OMG you rock!!! I have a family of 6 here and it takes me forever to get laundry done..Actually i NEVER get it done!
Post a Comment