Friday, July 11, 2008

FFF #16 Red, White and Blue! 4th of July Review!

4th of July Weekend was CRAZY! But we had a great holiday and have so many memories! Each year just seems to get better and this year was no exception! So without further ado- here are some Red, White and Blue highlights from our 4th! I will be posting weekend pictures tomorrow and Sunday so be sure to check back as we attended TWO triplet birthday parties!I took the girls to our local park on the 4th to ride the mini steam trains. Titi Joann came with us (we walked to the park). This was their park outfit- last year's Old Navy shirts that i couldn't find until that morning (read that as I just HAD to go buy new shirts, so we wore these in teh morning LOL)! The glasses were from the Target dollar bin- Maddie wore them the whole time and by the end her nose was BLUE from the paint and her sweat- fun!
After the park we came home, loaded up the van , daddy joined us and we drove out to Aunt Chelle and Uncle Mike's home. We BBQ'ed, the kids swam, we had ice cream cones and cupcakes with sprinkles and then we headed to the fireworks! Aunt Chelle got the scoop on the best place to watch the local show and wow was it great!

Emily

AshleyMadeline (is it me or do they look REALLY grown up now?)The O'Connor's (and our new blog header picture!)The girls loved sitting in the back of the van to watch the fireworksWe had to wait about 20 minutes for the show to begin- they were as patient as they could be for 4 year olds an hour past their bedtime!

Ashely kept yelling "Hey- you firecrackers, what's that all about? You firecrackers!" Everyone did well though watching. We went back to Michelle and Mikes and got the girls settled on air mattresses in their bedroom and we went downstairs for another round of dessert! yep- a great day!

For more Red, White and Blue pics make sure to check out Sarah's blog! And for more pics from our weekend (including what FIVE sets of triplets look like) check back again Sunday! For a follow up to last week's FFF "Dancing" see the post from yesterday!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love both wardrobe changes for the girls!!! Cute as cute can be!!!

You are blessed!!!!

Tracy said...

The girls are looking so cute, and you are right, they do look grown up now! Have a great weekend.

Our Family of 5 said...

Cute Cute Cute! Loving the picture of the potty in the back of the van. Now that is stinking thinking!! Have a good weekend!

Anonymous said...

YOUR GIRL'S ARE SO CUTE, I LOVE THEIR OUTFITS. HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND.

Hannah said...

The girls look so cute. I love their glasses!!
Hannah

Rebekah said...

GREAT pictures and I love the new header .... looks like the girls had a great time and what a good idea to hang out in the back of the van to watch fireworks ... I also love thepicture fo you with your hubby! Too cute ... and yes, though I only 'know' your girls through photos they do look quite grown up these days! Have agreat weekend!

Rebekah, Jaden & Baby#2 TOO!

Dena said...

LOVE the rock star sunglasses!

Anonymous said...

Those are some PRECIOUS pictures!!!!! What a beautiful family!

Ellie said...

LOve the pictures... Looks like you had lots of fun.

Hugs Ellie

Sarah said...

LOVE all the pics of your Fourth! They are looking like big girls now... must be their hair back like that... I always think Bug looks older with her hair back too. Great pics and love the new header pic too!

Stacey and Dewey said...

Love the girls outfits!! Their little shirts are darling!! It looks like you all had a blast on the 4th!!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Stacey

JuJu - said...

beauty times three:)

Lisa and Madeline said...

Oh my! I have missed a ton this week. I have been on vacation and have not checked here at all. So I just read your entire week of posts! So much fun.As they get older it is easier (with mine it is anyhow, I couldn't tell you what 3 girls are like).. but you can do more things with them and events with no strollers and diaper bags LOL. Plus it always looks like your girls have so much fun with each other too.

I loved the shirts! This is Madelines first year she didn't wear a 4th of July shirt. We got the one from target, but didnt wear it. Now that she is 5, she is way more opinionated on what she wears...so enjoy the time you have left that you can still pick out their outfits! LOL.

I looked forward to the birthday party post too. I will not miss so much as I am back to work on Monday and will be at my computer everyday again..fun fun.

Have a great weekend.
Lisa & Madeline